Gun Sales and The Second Amendment are Irrelevant

by Ryu

To kill a man, you need three things: a gun, a bullet and the balls. 

The gun and bullet are cheap and commonplace; the balls are almost impossible to find.

That is why The Beast doesn’t fear the American people having guns or ammunition.  Those are only 1% of what’s needed.  The other 99% (more in fact) is the ability to kill your enemy and to GAWI (Get Away With It).  This is why those mythical hitmen in the past would charge 50,000$ to kill someone.  The gun costs 500$, the bullet a few cents, and the biggest part is being able to pull that trigger and deal with what comes afterward.

I am one of the few remaining white men who will write that statement plainly.  It is also why cops, MMA fighters, and soldiers don’t matter.  The skills they acquire have no meaning, once they operate in areas without permission.  They don’t have the balls to be criminals or terrorists.  As is typical now in clownworld, everything is upside down.  The real “heros” are “the bad guys”, and the true villains of the story are worshipped as saviors. 

This site does not exist to waste your time or lie to you. 

America is a police state HERE and NOW.  Freedom and liberty were traded for safety and security.  Everyone already knows this, they are just afraid to write it because they don’t want the hammer to come down on them.  I can only do it because a genetic and environmentally-trained distrust authority. 

The only possible hope – the only path not already sold out or serving The Beast – is the criminal path.  I don’t like to criticize Christianity, but in its modern form, it exists to placate people and many WNs turn to Jesus to justify their own inaction.  Jesus was killed and tortured, in a police state, in a dying empire, by the very people he came to save.  WNs “could” learn something from that. 

Remember the rules, and don’t trust anyone completely – not even me.  Work alone.  Don’t be helpful.  Trust gets you killed today.  Never lie to yourself.  Try to stay alive, if you can. 

9 Comments to “Gun Sales and The Second Amendment are Irrelevant”

  1. Hi. I tried emailing you at the usual address with the number 32 in it but it bounced back to me. Are you using a different number now?

  2. “I don’t like to criticize Christianity, but in its modern form, it exists to placate people and many WNs turn to Jesus to justify their own inaction. Jesus was killed and tortured, in a police state, in a dying empire, by the very people he came to save. WNs “could” learn something from that. ”

    Jesus was known as La Fivirinido…

  3. What sophomoric humor these kike trolls have.

    Lame.

  4. ooooo u r so kewl — tell us more of your crimes

  5. Hell is eternal, hell is eternal, hell is eternal…

Leave Comment: Comments do not require an email -- or even logging in

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: