The newshounds at WaPo finally counted just who supplies all the money to elections! While they are good at numbers, they ignore how many of Those Cho$en 50 are…tribe members.
How very odd. If 1.5% of the population are 99% of another random group, it “should”* be cause for concern. If handicappable Lithuanian lesbians donated all the Klinton Ka$h, why sumbuddy’d get curious: Not the Beltway Boyz.
Some of The Irish:
- New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer – begorrah!
- Michael Malbin (not McMalbinberg)
- energy investor Toby O’Neugebauer,
- car-dealing magnate Norman Braman
- and hedge fund manager Steven “Shamrocks” Cohen and his wife,
You can figure out whose granpappy changed their name from Redstein to Redstone, etc. Probably all of them.
*non-active-activists: note proper usage of the word “should”