This is a genius piece. Simple in its Truths and elegant in its disbursement.
Mr. Carlson earned my respect. He shows how devastating Truth is and how it is impossible to defeat. Only morons can defeat Truth by ignoring it or accusing the Truth of being “rayciss” or changing the subject. If morons let this happen, they …..…drag the Wise minority down along with them.
- American presidential elections usually amount to a series of overcorrections
- He Exists Because You Failed [ed note: also applies to WN Revolutionaries]
- Over the past 40 years, how much donated money have all those think tanks and foundations consumed?
- Has America become more conservative over that same period?
- Pretty embarrassing. And yet they’re not embarrassed.
If you live in an affluent ZIP code, it’s hard to see a downside to mass low-wage immigration. Your kids don’t go to public school. You don’t take the bus or use the emergency room for health care. No immigrant is competing for your job. (The day Hondurans start getting hired as green energy lobbyists is the day my neighbors become nativists.) Plus, you get cheap servants, and get to feel welcoming and virtuous while paying them less per hour than your kids make at a summer job on Nantucket.”
And this, passes for Freedom of Speech, in a Murka enslaved by PC/LN rulers and enforced by their MMM Secret Police:
When was the last time you stopped yourself from saying something you believed to be true for fear of being punished or criticized for saying it? If you live in America, it probably hasn’t been long. That’s not just a talking point about political correctness. It’s the central problem with our national conversation, the main reason our debates are so stilted and useless.”