The article below details the USG’s program to diversity SpecOps. The numbers bear out the idea that SpecOps is basically all white and all male today. They’d like to change that, but they’d need to lower standards.
I read an article recently where pro-system forces were complaining about how white all the best soldiers were. The USG must keep the US military majority white or it….….. will lose combat effectiveness. Here’s the article:
We can throw some numbers around now:
8 of the 753 SEAL officers are black
Whites make up 70% of the 1.3 million person US military
45 out of 2242 SEALS are black
85% of 1,494 Green Beret officers are white and 4.5% are black
…and so on.
A third world population creates a third world military. A non-white US military would be far less effective and efficient than a white one. We encourage them to make this change.
The problem is the willingness of whites to fight for others.
Even in South Africa today, the best soldiers and trackers are white. No doubt there are still little white boys who dream of defending “their” country. The selflessness and loyalty the Boer feel is used against them.
Some misguided souls think it is good for whites to join the military because they gain skills. This is incorrect. Those skills often serve only the USG.
Soldiers do gain skills…but action is only 1% of what we do. The other 99% is the intel, planning and exfiltration.
The other 99% of the skills need to be developed on your own. No soldier or military group in the US works completely alone, funds its own work or plans its own ops. The DAA’s only equal is the CIA’s NOC.
Not only do our DAAs need to be good soldiers, they need to be good criminals. They have to learn how to escape the local authorities. They need to learn evidence and investigations, to cover the backside. They need to learn how to break the rules properly.