No wonder even FOX News happily beats the drums of war to send in “the troops” to save poor, struggling Syrians. Their coaxing is still a respectable 80 decibels below any CNN/MSNBC pro-warmongering Arab propaganda. After all, those white rural boy-soldiers’ mommies vote Romney. GI Jordie & his Rootin’ Tootin’ Farm Hick cannonfodder pals best go – instead of tender young Saudi lads just beginning to enjoy the finer things in life.
I wrote of this in May’s Jews, Israel and US Wars
Loud cheers from The Media curiously resound when a blow strikes against Iran and a reactor spins itself to destruction, or a satisfactory sanction results from one of our many protracted embargoes.
They supply the oil
We supply the toil
Most of the info you need, can’t help but seep out of even Mainstream Media.
If you only look for it.
Published Aug 24, 2012
[hat tip to pat et al for prompt, snotty editing tips – and a hearty fuck off]
- Why an Israel Strike on Iran Will Happen Before the Election (lmao!) (frontpagemag.com)
- US Hypocritically Accuses Iran of Sending Pro-Regime Militias to Syria (news.antiwar.com)
- Goldberg: Barack Obama should travel to Israel to prevent war LOLZ! (newsday.com)
- U.S. Sends Aircraft Carrier Back to Gulf to Face Iran and Syria (nytimes.com)
- ERADICA: Reader Mail: Jews, Israel & US Wars http://wp.me/p2kmGE-e8