The reason Manhattan Elites are adept at analyzing “the middle-class” is: The more detached you are from an object, the better you are at analyzing it.
If you can reduce it further from a subject to an object, you’ve hit The Sweet Spot of Scientific Analysis.
The dim middle-class owe gratitude to their betters for explaining Important Stuff while they obsessively Tweet about memorializing dead CIA Benghazi mercenaries and Duck Dynasty Outrage!©.
By extension, you can see why the academic, economic, professorial and Business Elites also have a concrete understanding of lower classes.
The reason jewish intellectuals are so good at analyzing the Middle-Class is… there are no jews in it.
- We Were Middle-Class Once, And Young – Paul Krugman – NYT (dralfoldman.com)
- What is happening to the middle class? (fox2now.com)
- Financial Swindling “Natural Outgrowth of Jewish Community” – Jewish Journal (davidduke.com)
- The ‘sandwich class’ (opinion.inquirer.net)
- Financial Swindling “Natural Outgrowth of Jewish Community” – Jewish Journal (therebel.org)
- Obamacare Decimates the Middle Class (conservativeread.com)