Humans have cried out for freedom since the dawn of history. They also like reliving the past.
They can return to the ostensible limitless strength of youth they now know is lost.
For a time, they fantasize about, what I label, preferred outcomes: They see with their now experienced eyes the mistakes they could’ve avoided to make life better.
It’s the same as reliving that chance meeting with the Playboy Bunny or Hollywood actress that ended with No Lay; you get to fix things to satisfy your gnawing conscience.
Nationalists (I’m increasingly repelled by the defunct term “wn”) are susceptible to these same faults. They VRW and fap to whoopie Whermact Whet Dreams as distraction from the ugly business they must face…but, do not face.
People relive their past to fix it.
wn is reflective of a failed movement – an embarrassingly…… failed one. It has a taint, a stench. It was fouled by The Slobbering Bubbas, many of which you’ve seen try foul Eradica. We must be careful who we let in. We must be selective and not accept just any bellowing wolf-riding Viking. If so, you get the ranks of those who’ve departed Eradica. If you can work with them – good luck. You will only succeed with them after they’ve lived for a few years in back alley refrigerator boxes.
No: A Nationalist must now earn his title. Would you describe forny-piggis as wns?
Of course not. The title must now be earned for it to mean anything.
I’ve long said idiots will never accomplish any positive achievement – no matter how many idiots you have in the group. They’ll instead foul things up, which is exactly why you see the current state of failure today.
Just use Nationalist.
It’s simpler and concise; Mr. Hitler’s Kids didn’t redundantly call themselves “German Nationalists” or White Germanic Nationalists.
However, it is now a moot point. There is ever-diminishing chance whites (small “w”) will ever accomplish anything; they are simply too stupid with too few smart enough to avoid VRW and TDO.
If anything were to ever “happen” it won’t even start until the Harsh World of my Hunger Games/Soylent Green vision forces them to act in 30 or so years. Being forced to act when you’re on your knees is the Stupid Way. Either way, I won’t care by then.
I am disappointed “bloggers” (that you all know I loathe) post lame TDO re-re-re-re-links of:
Detroit – IT’S… Bad!!!
and how blacks “Really Hate The Legend of Zelda“…
…but worse, get 124 comments by the ECOF – Echo Chamber Of Faggot idiots.
Whites simply prefer to play with their goo-goo toys, safe within the brain slug of Ostrich’s Disease. There’s 2% I’d link up with – and toss the rest of the 98% in with the colored targets for raiding – and delectable sport.
I know this depresses you and therefore, gets filed in the circular file. Tough shit.
I can no longer ally myself with such stupidity. Fuck – it’s impossible to even motivate such true idiots. They’re successfully debilitated (look it up) by BiGGov PC Gummint Schoolhouses and therefore, irredeemable – lost.
You get mad and depressed when I show you the ugly truth. The proof is in the link I gave…compared with the REAL World you actually see, feel and deal with every day you leave this keyboard.