Today, I want to go Full Foseti and post a re-post of a post reposted on Drudge. I’ll keep my words down to 30 or less in order to get 100 chattering intellectuals yammering on how to really, REALLY, RILLY “like change the world” n’ stuff before they flit off to the next Daily Outrage.
You can’t go to Disney without a tour concierge,’’ she sniffed. “This is how the 1 percent does Disney.”
The woman said she hired a Dream Tours guide to escort her, her husband and their 1-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter through the park in a motorized scooter with a “handicapped” sign on it. The group was sent to the head of the line at the front of each attraction.
This, is how it works in microcosm: Rich Marie Antoinette Elites gain benefits from Them Cake-Eaters who are, in turn, supported by BiGGov taxes and welfare. And BiGGov surre loves providing that funding. Be sure to thank (and hugg!) Stumpy McJordster this Maim-o-rial Day Fer Faghtin’ Fer Murka™.
Rent-A-Hunchback for Today’s Bored Feudal Businessman – and Loving Wife #5.
Tender, Sweet, Disney Land! Where all your dreams can come true…if you got the admission…plus a lil’ extra.
If your daughter (or son!) is that unfathomable combo of both Hot AND Stupid, hey – they’ll make great future Human SexToys for the Duke – or any Super Sports Athlete included in the ranks of the coming Murkan Royal Aristocracy Set. Which social group are you in, again?
One group in the Castle eating venison amongst silk tapestries,
the other – burrowing outside the moat for worms.
Told you so…
- Foseti-ism: The Ten Word Post – FAT WoManAtees™ (eradica.com)
- The Black Market Speed Line at Disney World (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Rich families ‘hire disabled people to beat queues at Disney World’ (thesun.co.uk)
- ‘1 percent’ moms hire disabled guides to cut lines at Disney (rawstory.com)
- Rich Bitches Are Hiring Disabled Tour Guides So They Can Skip The Lines At Disney World (dlisted.com)
- Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World (nypost.com)