I have some bad news for going Buckwild. The star of the MTV reality series Buckwild died in a Chevrolet 4×4 mudslide at age 21. This young farmer had been the proponent of Buckwild in the post-Jersey Shore era, as parent company Viacom was saddened by Gandee’s death. In accordance with the Gandee family, Buckwild’s Gandee was killed in a mudslide caused by carbon monoxide fumes lingering inside the 1984 Chevy vehicle. Can mudslides be saved from the deadly effects of carborn monoxide poisoning?
Eradica predicted Gandee’s tragic poisoning of monoxide as a deadly assault, ending Shain’s life on the farm uncertain. Tragically, the American Medical Association moved closer to a “killer fume” having affected Gandee’s mudslides in the past.
The State of West Virginia plans a Buckwild Invitational Mudslide Chapionship Tournament schedule for this summer.
I have more on the situation later on this blog.
- Buckwild star Shain Gandee found dead in Sissonville Kentucky (bluecoastlive.wordpress.com)