Who says nobody watches MTV’s Video Music Award “show.”
The Couch Potatoes of Our Ancient Murkan History – 1994 – are now… Screen Potatoes. Instead of screaming at the TV screen during the 6 0′Clock News like we used to, now we scream at our Smartphone touchscreens.
Can such a nation be saved?..
1 McDonald’s wings
2 Mley Cyrus VMA Awards.
5 Destroyers Syria
7 Xbox One
8 Fantasy football rankings
9 Linsanity trailer
10 Phoenix haboob
…Should such a nation be saved?
I waited to post this in order to examine what was topical a week ago; what utterly, totally and completely “captivated” Murkan Audience-Idiots so. To see what “the fuss” was about. And now, it surely is some New Dumb Crap.
- MTV Music Video Awards 2013 | The Round-Up (emirateswoman.com)
- A brief history of twerking (fox2now.com)
- Jessica Biel V. Britney Spears: Who Rocked The Lacy Trend Better? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Lady Gaga is a ‘Great Actress’, Says Joseph Gordon-Levitt! (justjared.com)
- Scarlett Johansson gets steamy with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in teaser trailer of Don Jon (express.co.uk)