There’s that word again. Confidence is the most important thing a racist can have.
Knowing what to do isn’t enough. Being able to do it isn’t enough. Information isn’t action and ability is not action. You need the confidence to make assesments and to lay down some money on them. If you are right, you collect the profit. If you are wrong, you take the loss.
Direct action nationalists play with the greatest stake of all: their lives. Remember that when people speak badly of Kaczynski or Breivik. Everybody wants the payoff, no one wants to put some money on the table. You can’t win if you don’t play.
What’s the highest stake you’ve played for?
No one expects a baby to be able to sprint. We don’t expect that nationalists are born being able to do what needs doing. It takes time, practice, effort and ever-increasing risk tolerance.
Watch Golden Dawn in Greece. They had the confidence to run pamphlets, to hold protests, to feed the hungry. The system upped the ante by assasinating and bombing them. Now GD has to raise it’s level or be forgotten. Good try, nice effort. They’ll get a sentance in the failed movements dictionary.
You don’t realize how much you love being alive until there’s a risk of death. That fear of death and fear of failure is what carries one through the training and preparation necessary.
If I were to retire, confidence is the topic I’d end with. Everything we’ve written is masturbation and entertainment unless it affects your life. There comes a point where learning more will not help you.
Americans fear new experience more than they fear anything. They are the world’s greatest dodgers, because they dodge their own very selves.
- Churchill was wrong when he said “All we have to fear is fear itself” (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Management is Efficiency in Climbing the Ladder of Success – Stephen Covey (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fear Factor (taswegian57.wordpress.com)
- Climbing the Ladder (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Climbing the ladder in PR (brandrepair.typepad.com)
- Do what terrifies you (north2thefuture.wordpress.com)
- Are You Still Using The Stairs? (thefinancialguy.wordpress.com)